We are looking for
- An Account Manager that will lead a team of UX designers, Web developers and QA analysts. The Account Manager will be responsible for coordinating the design, development and implementation of applications following the full development life-cycle.
Duties and responsabilities
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing a project, or series of smaller projects or a definable piece of a larger project for successful completion and performance consistent with project specifications
- Familiar with web development technologies
- Strong analytical and research skills with the ability to quickly and accurately find, absorb, and analyze industry information
- Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently
- Manage day-to-day client interaction
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Explain implications of changes to project scope and/or objectives to the client and to the project team.
- Lead the team to prioritize signed off project work based on analysis of strategic importance, tasks outstanding, obstacles or barriers, resources and deadlines.
- Create, or participate in the creation of, project documentation.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience on managing web projects
- Excellent business writing skills English/Romanian
- Experience with time tracking and management tools is a plus (e.g. JIRA Agile, Microsoft Project, etc)
- Experience in dealing and working with customers
- Strong time-management skills and attention to details
- Capability of tracking, managing, and resolving multiple issues
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Advantage of working on large projects for internationally known clients
- Sport activities
- Social activities
- Full-time schedule organized so that you can have a social life too
- Competitive salary package, based on your knowledge and experience
- Possibility of salary increase based on performance
- The opportunity to develop your skills by working with the latest technologies in the field
- Teammates from which you will always have something to learn