Blitz Imobiliare Case Study
- CRM Development
- Consulting Services
With over 8 years of experience, Blitz Imobiliare is the biggest real estate agency in Cluj-Napoca and one of the most influential real estate companies in Romania. They’ve managed to grow at a fast pace, due to their customer satisfaction approach, innovative techniques and dedication to meet and exceed their customers’ needs. This is why this project also showcases this real estate agency’s beautiful growth as a business and we’re proud that we could be part of such a beautiful experience.
We partnered with Blitz Imobiliare for a project to design their adaptive website and CRM development
which includes custom built modules that suit their business requirements.
As Blitz Imobiliare started to grow, so has the number of agents and information collected, so they needed a custom CRM development service to meet their changing business demands of keeping a huge database in just one place.
Also, their website didn’t fit their constantly changing business anymore, meaning they also needed a website redesign that better suited the new vision and direction.
The goal was to find an easier way to store all the information gathered and make it more accessible to everyone in the company and the end-users as well. Offers management, tasking, reporting, ease of access information or calendar, all bundled up in one place.
Our project team consisted of three back-end developers, three front-end developers, one UX designer, one UI Designer, a QA specialist, an SEO specialist, a product manager,
the CTO & CEO from our client’s side.
Discovery & Research
One of the most important steps for any project is meeting up with the client and understanding what their needs are in order to help them with the right solutions.
In this case, we had several meetings where we mapped out the project scope, we gathered knowledge about the market, information about what they wanted to do, what’s their target audience like and so much more.
These meetings, constant communication, brainstorming from both sides (because that’s what partners do), helped us understand their vision, and paved the way for a road full of creative ideas.
After clarifying and understanding exactly what
is needed, we built up the information architecture
for each segment and started mapping out
Prototyping & Testing
4 A/B Tests
2 Prototypes (Desktop / Mobile)
+60 Detailed UI Screens
As you’ve probably figured out already, we divided the project into 2 main parts:
1. CRM – Important information
bundled up in one place
- mobile optimized, as the agents are constantly on the field and they need to stay up-to-date with all the important information.
- we helped them improve their work process with many personalized modules created for specific areas of the real estate industry.
- custom client management system and easy offer management process.
- team management systems and many other industry-specific automation procedures
2. Website – easy site
Website Admin – Highlights
- adding new offers with multiple publishing options to help agents spare precious time.
- easy page management, so any information on the website can be updated really fast, in accordance with the pace of the market.
User Interface – Highlights
- Blitz Index – an innovative CRM module that helps any user verify market trends, in order to have an accurate idea of what’s happening on the market, or what’s the medium price for a certain type
of property. It includes options like area or property types, so users can find out if a certain area is more profitable than others.
- a useful home page that showcases the most important information for any client interested in a good real estate deal.
Website creation with SEO in mind
- an awesome website should be more than beautiful graphics, or a catchy design. This
is why we always focus on both main areas of SEO: the technical part and relevant content.
- this way, you’re making sure that you’re delivering a complete experience on a website that doesn’t just look beautiful,
but it’s also full of relevant content and
is well optimized.